USC MARSHALL SCHOOL OF BUSINESS
B.S. BACHELOR OF BUSINESS / ENTREPRENEURSHIP & INTERNATIONAL STUDIESLos Angeles, 2010-14
UNIVERSITÁ COMMERCIALE LUIGI BOCCONI
ERASMUS EXCHANGE / DESIGN MANAGEMENT Milan Italy, 2014
KOREA ADVANCED INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY
I-PODIA PROGRAM / GLOBAL INNOVATION Daejeon Korea, 2013
MARKETING OPERATIONS MANAGER
ELECTRONIC CREATIVES LOS ANGELES, 10.19 – 4.20
- Marketing & Design: Conceived & systematized entire department of marketing efforts for both client-facing and internal communications. Conceptualized & managed head-to-end creative campaigns. Managed all aspects of digital & experiential marketing from Systems Management/Maintenance, Website Development, Design & Branding, Email CRM, Client Care, Partnerships, Events (Livestream & Live).
- Business Development: Ideated 360- business strategy & executed protocol (‘Operations Playbook’) on key activations & communication strategies
for client-facing intiatives and educational/training programs. Responsibilities involved setting the creative direction, tracking contracts and development of new & old business.
- Project Management: Managed day-to-day operations and production of live tours & playback programming for a worldwide team of 60 audio engineers.
- Systems Strategy: Led complete overhaul of internal processes and systems to streamline efficiencies and eliminate overlap in productivity & information management. Optimized use & organization of CRM & PM tools (Airtable, Asana).
- Change Management: Reimagined roles & weekly workflow for core team (4 members) & 60 contractors within the production agency
LAURA ESCUDÉ, ARTIST & CEO LOS ANGELES, 6.19 – 5.20
- Brand Marketing: Conceptualize & curate editorial content for all digital platforms. Design social media posts, event posters, email newsletters and program email sequences, and assisted in website management.
- Creative Direction & Strategy: Manage day-to-day intiatives and production of artist projects, performances, partnerships, sponsorships, public appearances, etc.
- Experiential Marketing: Produce & promote live & live-stream events with follow up actions to grow audience by 4K emails and 2K Instagram followers organically.
- Project Management: Faciliate creative workflow between production agency (Electronic Creatives) and Laura Escudé Enterprises intiatives from scheduling, travel, tour management, brand asset management and development, etc. Direct report for Project Manager, Community Manager, and Production Assistant/ Content Producer.
THE TRANSMUTE ACCELERATOR FALL ‘19- SPRING ‘20
- Sales & Marketing: Develop programming & promotional roadmap for two seasons of TM – ideating and systematizing a go-to-market strategy from digital advertising, community engagement/events, and free online masterclasses. Executed sales pipeline/process from managing the budget, building application & payment portals to onboarding students.
- Visual Development: Developed program style guide and design templates for all video, social, website, and press-related content. Primarily use Adobe Suite.
- Website Development: Built new website on Wordpress from the ground up in 60 days and integrate with other systems (Airtable, Asana, Stripe, Dropbox, Google, Box). Created infrastructure of online program (Tools: Kajabi & Teachable) to host mix of online learning materials and live-stream events.
- Programming & Community Management: Curated 8 weeks of online learning modules, live-stream masterclasses, and artist development programs for group of 20-30 artists every season and the online community (The Transmute Community, 300 members).
- Process Design: Create key roles and responsibilites for Team Transmute (Teaching Assistant, Masterclass Guest Speakers, and Producers. Manage day-to-day adminstrative demands for students and instructors.
STAFF WRITER (GEAR & CULTURE)
MAGNETIC MAGAZINE SUMMER 2020-CURRENT
- Gear: Write in-depth reviews of innovative music gear and interviews of creators/tool makers.
- Culture: Developing high-concept series to unlock new areas of interest in modular synthesis, immersive spaces, and left-leaning experimental media.
OUTPUT INC LOS ANGELES, 06.17 – 02.19
- Strategic Collaborations & Sponsorships: Identify, prioritize, and build relationships to augment growth of brand and audience – increasing revenue by 250% between 2018-2019. Developed projects with multiple high-value stakeholders and partners in the music technology industry and music education. (i.e. Barefoot Audio, 1500 Sound Academy )
- Artist Relations & Relationship Management: Cultivated resources for growing creator community amongst major/minor labels, artist managers, industry relations, and artists at every level. Collaborated with musicians on featured projects and various content series for blog, video, and sound design creation opportunities.
- Content Partnerships & Production: Structured & refined approach to partnerships with creators, public/influential figures, and artists’ teams to support critical content intiatives. Drove cross-functional collaboration between product, sound design, software development, and marketing team by pitching ideas, crafting original content (i.e. In The Studio series, Live Sessions, etc), and guiding project to completion.
- Community Development: Develop full turn-key activations for community programming to educate and inspire musicians. (i.e. Little Output Library at Los Angeles State Historic Park)
DIGITAL MARKETING COORDINATOR
OUTPUT LOS ANGELES, 08.16 – 06.17
- Distribution & Channel Management: Manage supply chain operations and inventory of software products in various distribution networks globally in Europe, North America, Latin America, and Asia. Announce & develop assets with Graphic Design team for internal communications between vendors for new product releases and updates.
- Digital Advertising: Execute product marketing strategies and go-to-market campaigns to drive awareness, consideration and product adoption for software suite. Ideated innovative execution plans to introduce features or promote engagement of next level technology to users.
- Product Marketing: Planned and implemented sales & marketing processes for 8 product launches in both software and hardware sector. Was founding member of the marketing team during early stage growth. Gauged product-related requests from users, external partners, and internal marketing team – to liaison with the product team for possible implementation.
US BRAND MANAGER
POLYTRON JAKARTA, INDONESIA & LOS ANGELES, 05.14 – 02.16
- Product Marketing: Developed go-to-market strategy for new global subsidiary targeting Los Angeles market (design and audio).
- Product Development: Led product development from prototyping to market-ready versions for a modular high-fidelity sound system – The Nano HiFi.
- Worked directly under the Polytron Director of Global Exports Division for the largest consumer electronics manufacturer in Southeast Asia – Polytron.
- Established global subsidiary in Los Angeles and worked remotely in USA to launch the NH1 (1st Generation) at DWELL On Design Convention 2015.
The Transmute Accelerator
In The Studio (Video Series)
Digital Design Fabrication
BIZ / Project Management, Systems Strategy & Operations, Process & Change Management, Brand Marketing & Art Direction, Partnerships, , Social Media, Product Marketing
PRODUCTION / Experiential Marketing & Events Production, Film, Live Programming, Music, Artist Development (A&R)
CREATIVE / Branding & Design (Adobe), Editorial & Campaign Management, Makeup Styling & Production Design
Moment Grant Recipient, 2020 - ‘Yong Love’
Photography project in partnership with Moment and FUJIFILM
Masterclass ‘Finding Your Flow: A Process Guide on Storytelling’
Creative Business Intensive / Coming July 2020
Hackaday 2019 Design Challenge - Top #10
Null Modular f(n) series
Facebook Campaign for Emmy’s 2018
‘Portraits of Hope’
Scholarship Student for IO Music Academy
1 Year of Music Production